- an abundance of valuable possessions or money.
- the state of being rich.
- an abundance or profusion of something desirable.
*Source: Oxford English Dictionary
Wealth is relative. What you define as wealth for your situation may not be the same as your neighbor, a coworker, a friend or family member. You can manage your wealth with the help of a trusted advisor who can help you make informed decisions, help you feel confident to take specific actions and pursue your personal financial goals.
- Tax Planning and Return Preparation
- Stock Options, Restricted Stock Award and Deferred Compensation Planning
- Relocation Information (Moving Expenses, Local Taxes, Sale of Residence)
- Qualified Tuition Programs for College Savings
- Credit Management and Bank Financing (Mortgage, Personal Loans)
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) and Roth IRA Contribution Limits, Withdrawals and Distributions
- Financial Issues arising from Divorce, Job Loss or Inheritance
- Estate Administration
- IRS Representation